Mike Fitzgerald is originally from the city of Pittsburgh and attended Pittsburgh Central Catholic (High School), Mercyhurst University (Undergraduate) and Gannon University (Graduate School) before beginning his career in Human Resources.
His work in the Human Resources field has included HR Management positions in retail, manufacturing, universities and nonprofits before co-founding HR Screening Services in 1993.
Mike is married and the father of three children. He is actively involved in many local and national charities. He especially enjoys charities that work with children and adults with special needs. The charities include:
- The Emmaus Community of Pittsburgh - Board Member
- Pittsburgh Central Catholic High School - Past Development Board Member
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh - Volunteer
- Miracle League of Southwestern Pennsylvania - Volunteer
- Autism Speaks- Fundraising and support volunteer
- Cali Orphanage Fund - Fundraising and support volunteer
Keith Larmann is originally from New Orleans but graduated from Penn Hills High School in the Pittsburgh suburbs before receiving his degree from Penn State University.
His work in the Human Resources field has included HR Management positions in retail and consulting before co-founding HR Screening Services in 1993.
Keith is married and the father of three children and one grandchild. In his free time, he has served in leadership positions in youth sports organizations and local charity fundraising events.