In accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act Regulation V, HR Screening Services, Inc. provides the following information for victims of human trafficking, sex trafficking, or severe forms of trafficking in persons:
If you are a victim of human trafficking, sex trafficking, or severe forms of trafficking in persons, you have the right to have adverse information about you removed from a consumer report if the adverse information resulted from human trafficking, a severe form of trafficking in persons, or sex trafficking.
You can contact HR Screening Services, Inc. to submit proof of identification and proof of trafficking. You can reach us by email at email@example.com, by telephone at 412-517-1212, or by mail at:
You must provide proof of identity such as a government-issued photo i.d.
You must provide proof of trafficking as listed in the Fair Credit Reporting Act:
* A determination made by a federal, state, or tribal entity; or
* A non-governmental organization or members of a human trafficking task force, including victim service providers affiliated with the organization or task force, authorized by a federal, state, or tribal government entity to make such a determination; or
* A signed statement attesting that you are a victim of trafficking if such statement or an accompanying document is signed or certified by a representative of an entity described above.
* You must identify the adverse information that might be reported that was a result of human trafficking, sex trafficking, or severe forms of trafficking in persons.
* You must provide a preferred method of contacting you such as an email address or physical mailing address.
HR Screening Services, Inc. will respond to your request within five (5) business days of our intent to investigate this submission. Once all above documentation is complete, a final determination will be made, within 25 business days. You will be notified of the outcome of the submission.
© Copyright 2023. HRScreening Services. All rights reserved.